Baroda Connect - Internet Banking
Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Ltd. launched transaction based internet banking – Baroda Connect on 7th June 2010.
'Baroda Connect' is an umbrella of various services offered electronically to Retail and Corporate Customers. It is a web-based delivery channel having view-based and transaction-based banking services both at the desktop of the customers. It is highly secured and available round the clock to the customers. Customer can access his account in secure and exclusive way using different sign-on and transaction passwords.
Services of 'Baroda Connect' can be availed to
Retail Customers : Individuals having Saving Accounts, Current Accounts, Overdraft accounts with operating instructions as Self / Either or Survivors.
Corporate Customers : Non-Individual i.e. (Partnership/Proprietor/Pvt. Ltd/Public Ltd) having Current Accounts, Overdraft accounts.
For Retail & Corporate Customers
- 24 x 7 Online Anytime Anywhere Banking just at the click of a mouse.
- Summarized view of all Deposit and Loan accounts across all branches in Uganda.
- Online Fund Transfer (Self, Third Party) across the accounts in the same currency within the Bank.
- Balance Inquiry and viewing / printing of account statement.
- Receive instant s or Messages of account status (Optional).
- View details of the activities (financial/non-financial) carried out by the customer.
Additional Features For Corporate Customers
- Limits for multiple users to initiate / approve transactions as per the requirements of the Corporate.
- Uploading of Salary of employees having accounts in the Bank.
** For further details, contact any of our Branches in Uganda.