Savings Bank Account
Bank of Baroda (U) Ltd. offers a savings bank account with high liquidity, highest returns and cheque book facility. Depositors earn a good return on their balances in Savings Bank Account. Interest is applied from day one, every month on daily product basis. Annual yield therefore works out to be even more.
Who Can Open : Individuals (Single or in Joint names), Minors (with guardian), NGOs, etc.
Account Opening Requirements
- Introduction by an existing customer of the Bank of Baroda (U) Ltd.
- Completed account opening form, dully filled in and signed.
- Three passport size photos for each account holder.
- Proof of Identity – Passport / Driving Licence / Identity Card.
- Proof of Residence.
Type of Account
- Baroda Classic Saving Bank Account.
- Baroda Priority Saving Bank Account.
- Baroda Privilege Saving Bank Account.
- Baroda Salary Account.
1.997 % p.a. payable monthly.
Minimum Balance Requirement
|Type of Account
||Minimum Balance Requirement
|Baroda Classic Saving A/c
|Baroda Priority Saving A/c
|Baroda Privilege Saving A/c
|Baroda Salary A/c
- Full access to your money deposited in the account.
- ATM Card is available on request.
- Internet banking facility available.
- Saving of precious time every month by giving standing instructions for your periodical payments/remittances for utilities, etc.
- Employer of the depositors can pay salary directly into account.
- Free transfer of funds within the branch & other branches of our bank.
- Minimum Charges for various services.
- Cheque is required for withdrawal of Ushs 2.00 million and above from Saving account.
- No hidden cost.
Savings Bank Account In Foreign Currency
Savings Bank Account can be opened in foreign currency viz. USD, GBP, Euro & Kenyan Shillings. Depositors earn a good return on their balances in Savings Bank Account. Interest is applied from day one, every month on daily product basis. It offers Cheque Book facility, Internet Banking on request.
Minimum Balance: USD 100/- (Equivalent of USD 100/- in other Currency)
* Interest rate is subject to change from time to time. View latest Interest Rate.
** For further details, contact any of our Branches in Uganda